The Pet Care Sunday Animal Activism Scholarship Program
PetCareSunday.com is a pet-focused online publishing platform reaching over 80,000 pet lovers around the world. We strongly believe in animal activism, and it is a pivotal part of our mission to empower others to take part in animal advocacy. We believe one of the best ways to achieve this is by helping students financially through a scholarship program.
The Pet Care Sunday Scholarship on “Animal Activism & Animal Right” is open for undergraduate or graduate students from selected schools in the United States.
If you believe you have what it takes to get in the program, we highly beseech your participation. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
Criteria for Qualification
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- You must also be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Terms and Conditions
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Pet Care Sunday reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
Deadline & Award
- The Deadline for this year’s award program is January 31, 2018.
- The amount to be awarded is within $500 to $1,500 depending on how many winners are chosen per scholarship period.
- A winner will be picked by Feb 28, 2018. If you’re the lucky one, a 500$/$1,000/$1500 check will be sent directly to your college by March 15, 2018
- By submitting your article, you are giving the permission to use it either for promotions or marketing purposes.
- We run this scholarship program once in an every year.
How to Apply
The first step is to write an 800-1500 words article of on animal activism, animal care or animal right and save it in a Microsoft word or pdf file. This should be emailed to us via – firstname.lastname@example.org
The following details should also be included in the email:
- Applicant Name (First & Lastname)
- Contact Phone
- School Name
- A copy of a document to proof the Student