The Pet Care Sunday Animal Activism Scholarship Program
PetCareSunday.com is a pet-focused online publishing platform reaching over 80,000 pet lovers per month at this stage.
We strongly believe in animal activism, and part of our mission is to empower others to take part in animal advocacy. We think one of the best ways to do that is helping students financially through a scholarship program.
The Pet Care Sunday Scholarship on “Animal Activism & Animal Right” is open for undergraduate or graduate students from selected schools in the United States
If you think you have what it takes to get the program, we highly encourage you to give it a try. Who knows? It might be for you, after all.
How Can You Qualify?
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent U.S. resident.
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in the U.S. (or will be by the time the scholarship is awarded).
Terms And Conditions
- The site will not charge or ask for any fees from any student who wish to join the program.
- Pet Care Sunday reserves the exclusive rights to publish any of the entries it receives.
- Submitted entries are expected, and should be, duly accomplished by the applicants.
- Incomplete entries will not be considered and processed.
- Non-English submissions will automatically be rejected.
Deadline & Award
- Next Deadline: March 31, 2017 (Re-scheduled)
- Award: $500~$1,500 depending on how many winners are chosen per scholarship period.
- We will pick a winner by April 15, 2017. If you’re the lucky one, a 500$/$1,000/$1500 check will be sent directly to your college by April 30, 2017
- By submitting your article, you are giving the permission to use it either for promotions or marketing purposes.
- We run this scholarship program once in an every year.
How to Submit your Application?
Firstly, write an article of 800-1500 words long article on “animal activism”, “animal care” or “animal right” and save it in a Microsoft word or pdf file.
When you will be done with the first step, then email us the article at firstname.lastname@example.org
with the following details:
- Applicant Name (First & Lastname)
- Contact Phone
- School Name
- A copy of a document that proof you are a Student